Thousands of businesses throughout the world are now adopting a video-first culture. The market for video conferencing is expected to reach at least $20 billion by 2024, and it is expected to continue to rise. In today’s world of remote work culture, video enables organizations to continue face-to-face relationships between team members. Video can help a meeting get more context and significance while also improving daily relationships.
Zoom is well known for being the go-to solution for businesses that require quick and easy video conferencing for internal and external meetings. The corporation generated news when it went public, setting new highs for a company’s value. To make the Zoom solution even more appealing, the business created its free tier, allowing team members to join immediately without having to pay anything. If you are looking for a zoom.com login or how to join a zoom meeting, zoom sign up you are at the right place. Let’s have a closer look.
Getting started with Zoom
To start using zoom the first thing you need to do is to sign up. You either sign up using a desktop or a mobile phone.
zoom.com login using desktop
· Goto Zoom website. It’s possible that you’ll be asked for your date of birth first. That’s because, unless it’s for school, you can’t create a Zoom account if you’re under the age of sixteen.
· Next, you’ll be asked to create your account, you can sign up and create an account using your email address. It is advisable to use your work Email Id. Or you can sign in directly using any one of the 3 options.
1. Sign in using SSO(Single Sign-On). It is an authentication solution that allows users to safely log in to numerous apps and websites with just one set of credentials.
2. Use your Facebook account.
3. Using Google.
But if you are using Zoom for professional purposes creating an account using your work email id is advisable.
· Zoom will send an activation email to the email you entered. To activate your account, click the “Activate Account” button in the email or copy and paste the activation URL into your browser.
· You’ll then be asked if you’re joining up on behalf of a school on the page that loads in your browser. Click “No” and then “Continue.”
· Fill in your first and last name, as well as a password, on the next screen.
· After that, you’ll be given a connection to your meeting URL and you can even start a test meeting. You should be prompted to download the Zoom desktop app. Download the app and to install, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
· After you have installed the app. You will be able to join or start the meeting.
· Fill in the email and password you used to sign up for Zoom in your browser on the next screen. If you signed up using the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” click those options here and do as instructed.
· Now you can join a zoom meeting, zoom sign-up is done for desktop. You can start using ZOOM.
zoom.com login using Mobile.
· Zoom is a free app for Android, iPhone, and iPad. Download and install it.
· On the welcome page, tap “Sign Up.” You can click “Sign In” (if you already have an account) or “Join a Meeting” (if you were sent a meeting ID via email or text).
· Select “Sign In” from the drop-down menu.
· Enter your first and last name, as well as the email address you’d want to use for this account.
· Select “I agree to the Terms of Service” from the drop-down menu.
· In the top-right corner, tap “Sign Up.” A pop-up window will appear, telling you that an email confirmation has been sent to the address you specified. To check your inbox, tap “OK” to close the pop-up check your inbox.
· To view the message in your inbox, tap it. Scroll to the blue “Activate Account” option and tap it. This will launch your phone’s browser.
· Begin by confirming your account information and selecting a password for your account. Enter your first and last names. To confirm, type a password and then retype the same password.
· The second step will prompt you to call a meeting with your colleagues right away, but if you’re just setting up your account for future usage, you can skip it.
· Tap goto my account
· Fill in your email address and password from the previous step.
· To log in on your browser, check the “Stay signed in” option and then hit the blue “Sign In” button. You can now return to the app you downloaded after completing these steps.
· Now select sign in entering your credentials. You are done with setting up your account.
Now you know hoe to join a zoom meeting, zoom sign-up, you are all set to start. Let’s explore some more.
How to get started with your first meeting
As the meeting host, you have various options for getting the meeting started. In the meeting tab, you’ll see a list of your forthcoming meetings. You can start the meeting by clicking the Start button next to the meeting’s name. Meetings can also be started directly from the Zoom web page.
· Log in to your Zoom account.
· Go to Meetings and select it.
· Click Start next to the meeting you wish to start under Upcoming.
· Meeting should be launched
How to join a meeting hosted by another user
There are several ways to join a meeting, but the simplest is to use the join link provided by the meeting host. You can also input the meeting ID. Keep the meeting invite details handy in case you’re asked for a meeting password.
Don’t let all of your hard work go in vain by using communications that can’t scale with your company. The Zoom platform offers cutting-edge communications services to businesses. Goto zoom.com login and join a zoom meeting, zoom sign-up and take your business to next level