With almost 2 billion+ active users worldwide, WhatsApp has become one of the popular messenger application apps in the world. And of course, you are aware of this application and have also used it for a very long time. To use this application, first, you have to verify your phone number. But, in case you don’t have your phone and you really want to login into your WhatsApp on other devices then you should read this complete blog. Here we will help you to figure out some most amazing tricks to log in to your WhatsApp without a phone number.
Ways to Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number
There are many applications or apps, tricks available online, using which you can simply log in to WhatsApp without a phone number. Here we will discuss some best and working tricks.
- Use Text Now App
For iPhone and Android users
To use the app, go to the top-left corner and tap the three horizontal lines. This is where you’ll find the number.
For Windows Phone users
- To get your phone number, open the app and navigate to the People Tab. Now, using the Text Now app, follow the instructions to make it.
- From the Google Play Store, download and install the Text Now app on your phone.
- Once the program has been installed, open it and configure it. Make a note of the phone number that the app has provided you with. If the app doesn’t show any numbers, try the following:
- Now that you have your Text Now number, open WhatsApp on your device and add this number as a contact.
- Wait for the SMS verification to fail and try the same process after 5 minutes. By selecting the “Call Me” option, you may now allow anyone to call your phone number.
- A 6-digit verification number will be delivered by an automated call from WhatsApp.
- To complete the WhatsApp installation procedure, enter the verification code to validate the Text Now number.
- You may now use WhatsApp without providing your actual phone number!
2. Link WhatsApp With a Landline Number
This is one of the simplest ways of using WhatsApp without a phone number.
Instead, we’ll try to use a landline number to set up WhatsApp. Here’s how to use WhatsApp without entering a code or sending an SMS.
- To begin, simply download WhatsApp to your device and complete the initial setup. If you already have WhatsApp installed, uninstall it first and then reinstall it.
- We recommend that you back up your WhatsApp data to your computer before uninstalling it. Instead of your phone number, simply input the country and state code along with the fixed landline digits.
- You may also simply wait for the SMS verification procedure to fail for a time. If it fails, WhatsApp will propose that you phone the number to verify it. Now, tap the call me option to verify the number and just tap to continue the process.
- Wait for a few seconds, for a call from your landline number with the verification code, and you are done. Now all you have to do is input the code you received lately, verify your phone number, and start using WhatsApp.
Can I Verify WhatsApp Without Code?
Ideally, there is no such option to validate a WhatsApp number without a verification code.
To create a WhatsApp profile or login into your existing profile, you’ll need an active phone number, on which WhatsApp can send you a verification code to verify, it’s you. You may try it with a landline number or acquire a virtual number instead if you don’t want to reveal your phone number. Both of these options have previously been considered.
You’ll either receive an SMS or a call with an OTP code that you’ll need to enter here. You can’t use someone else’s code since the code is only active for a short time and is individual to the number submitted.
How Can I Get a Free Virtual Number for WhatsApp?
As you can see, we can use a virtual number to use WhatsApp without a phone number. We suggested the TextNow app in this article to receive a free virtual number while setting up your WhatsApp account.
Another option to consider is Google Voice, which may provide you with a free virtual phone number if you already have a US phone number.
Aside from that, you may try VirtualPhone.com, Global Call Forwarding, MyOperator, FreshCaller, Grasshopper, or USA Call Forwarding, which are all free. The majority of these options operate in the same way. To create a new virtual number for call forwarding, just input the desired country/code and select an appropriate number from the drop-down menu.
So there you have it! Follow the instructions we have mentioned so far and you’ll be able to use WhatsApp without registering a phone number. As you can see, there are two alternative ways to take advantage of this WhatsApp security flaw. There are various additional things you may do with a virtual number while maintaining your privacy. Try out some of these ideas and share this article with your friends to show them how to use WhatsApp without a phone number like an expert.
The Bottom Line
In today’s digital world, privacy is one of the major concerns from which people suffer a lot. People are more conscious about their online privacy and data breaches. As a result, people avoid providing personal information on applications in order to avoid safeguarding personal privacy and internet security. This is one of the reasons why many individuals refuse to use their phone numbers in messaging apps.
Many people assume that you can’t use WhatsApp without a phone number, but they’re wrong. Fortunately, you can login into WhatsApp without using the phone number associated with your SIM card, or even without a SIM card at all. Simply follow the steps outlined in this post!